67. Eastside Warehouse offers to sell a forklift to Forest Lumber Company, but it is stolen before Forest accepts. Eastside must obtain (Points: 2)
1.a forklift for Forest, if Eastside's insurance covers the loss.
2. a forklift for Forest, if it wants one.
3. nothing for Forest, because that would extend the time of the offer.
4.nothing for Forest, because the theft terminated the offer.
68. Quix Fix-It, Inc., offers Polly a job as a plumber. No time for acceptance is specified in the offer. The offer will terminate (Points: 2)
1. after a reasonable period of time.
2.after a typical work week (five business days).
3.after a usual month (thirty calendar days).
76. Rural Development Corporation (RDC) and Sid enter into a contract for the clear-cutting of RDC’s 50-acre tract for which RDC agrees to pay Sid. Sid transfers his duty to log the tract under the contract to Timber Logging Company. Timber is (Points: 2)
1. a delegatee.
2. an assignee.
3. an obligee.
4. a prohibitee.
Recently Asked Questions
- When explain the rights and responsibilities to customer?
- Go to a supermarket and look for three brands of the same product but each with a different price, mention its price in the assignment. Explain whether the
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from CIS 518 Week 3 Discussion Questions ÔÇô Strayer NEW.docx <a