67. Eastside Warehouse offers to sell a forklift to Forest Lumber Company, but it is stolen before Forest accepts. Eastside must obtain (Points: 2)
1.a forklift for Forest, if Eastside's insurance covers the loss.
2. a forklift for Forest, if it wants one.
3. nothing for Forest, because that would extend the time of the offer.
4.nothing for Forest, because the theft terminated the offer.
68. Quix Fix-It, Inc., offers Polly a job as a plumber. No time for acceptance is specified in the offer. The offer will terminate (Points: 2)
1. after a reasonable period of time.
2.after a typical work week (five business days).
3.after a usual month (thirty calendar days).
76. Rural Development Corporation (RDC) and Sid enter into a contract for the clear-cutting of RDC’s 50-acre tract for which RDC agrees to pay Sid. Sid transfers his duty to log the tract under the contract to Timber Logging Company. Timber is (Points: 2)
1. a delegatee.
2. an assignee.
3. an obligee.
4. a prohibitee.
Recently Asked Questions
- I'm writing an essay for ACC291 and I am using some material from the WileyPlus assignments, more specifically the text book written by Kimmel, P.D. I can't
- NUR 508 Ethics, Policy, and Finance in the Health Care System Will you please help me answer this question? Thanks in advance. Select an ethical dilemma
- Mankiw, Chapter 5, Problem 10. “Travelling in Mexico is much cheaper now than it was ten years ago,” says a friend. “Ten years ago, a dollar bought 10