67. Eastside Warehouse offers to sell a forklift to Forest Lumber Company, but it is stolen before Forest accepts. Eastside must obtain (Points: 2)
1.a forklift for Forest, if Eastside's insurance covers the loss.
2. a forklift for Forest, if it wants one.
3. nothing for Forest, because that would extend the time of the offer.
4.nothing for Forest, because the theft terminated the offer.
68. Quix Fix-It, Inc., offers Polly a job as a plumber. No time for acceptance is specified in the offer. The offer will terminate (Points: 2)
1. after a reasonable period of time.
2.after a typical work week (five business days).
3.after a usual month (thirty calendar days).
76. Rural Development Corporation (RDC) and Sid enter into a contract for the clear-cutting of RDC’s 50-acre tract for which RDC agrees to pay Sid. Sid transfers his duty to log the tract under the contract to Timber Logging Company. Timber is (Points: 2)
1. a delegatee.
2. an assignee.
3. an obligee.
4. a prohibitee.
Recently Asked Questions
- A consumer is in equilibrium when: a. total utility can be increased only by reallocating his or her money income b. the marginal utility for each commodity
- how does applying stress to chemical equilibria affect the system ? where does it shift
- Please help me understand how these graphs are isomorphic, thanks!