Please help me solution for these question.Thanks!
85. Sanitary Supplies Company requires its customers to pay by check. Tyla, a Sanitary driver, tells customers on her route that they can pay her with cash. When Sanitary learns of Tyla's collections, it takes no action to stop her. Tyla steals some of the cash. Sanitary may suffer the loss under the doctrine of (Points: 2)
86. Sunny is a salesperson for Tech Instruments, Inc. (TI). She misrepresents to Universal Piping Company, a customer, that a certain device has a certain capability. In reliance, Universal buys the device. Liable for this misrepresentation is (Points: 2)
1.Sunny and TI.
4.Universal but neither Sunny nor TI.
87. Ida hires Jim, a real estate broker, to act as her agent to sell her land for $100,000. Oil is discovered beneath the land, causing its market value to increase 100-fold. The agency agreement is likely (Points: 2)
1.still in force if Ida gives Jim additional consideration.
2.still in force if Jim does not mention the oil to prospective customers.
3.terminated by mutual consent of the parties.
4.terminated by operation of law.
Recently Asked Questions
- Are Chinese Business Partnerships A Good Deal For U.S. Companies? http://video.pbs.org/video/2198495824/ Consider the allegations by Peter Navarro that China
- How many centimeters of soft tissue will stop as many beta particles as 2.4 meters of air?
- Walsh Company expects sales of Product W to be 60,000 units in April, 86,000 units in May and 81,000 units in June. The company desires that the inventory on