97. Mit-E Clean Corporation wants to make an offering of securities to the public. This offering is not exempt from registration under the Securities Act of 1933. Before the firm sells its securities, it must provide investors with (Points: 2)
1.a forward-looking financial forecast.
2.an investment contract.
4.a road show
Heavy Hauling, Inc., is a public company whose shares are traded in the public securities markets. Under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, to ensure that Heavy Hauling’s financial results are accurate and timely, the firm’s senior officers must set up and maintain (Points: 2)
1.internal "disclosure controls and procedures."
2.external "release and reveal timetables."
3.personal "peruse and review liability policies."
4.public "information and discussion forums."
100. Bess, an agent for Calm Harbor Marina, Inc., enters into an unauthorized contract with Dropt Anchor Worx, Inc., purportedly on behalf of Calm Harbor, which refuses to perform. Bess is liable to (Points: 2)
1.Calm Harbor and Dropt Anchor for breach of contract.
2.Calm Harbor for misrepresentation.
3.Dropt Anchor for misrepresentation.
Thanks a lot!
Recently Asked Questions
- Situational analysis considers an organization's current situation through an analysis of the internal and external environments and directional strategies. As
- Fifteen persons reporting to a Red Cross center one day are typed for blood, and the following counts are found: Blood group O A B AB No.of persons 4 5 5 1 If
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from cacioppo_chapter_5