97. Mit-E Clean Corporation wants to make an offering of securities to the public. This offering is not exempt from registration under the Securities Act of 1933. Before the firm sells its securities, it must provide investors with (Points: 2)
1.a forward-looking financial forecast.
2.an investment contract.
4.a road show
Heavy Hauling, Inc., is a public company whose shares are traded in the public securities markets. Under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, to ensure that Heavy Hauling’s financial results are accurate and timely, the firm’s senior officers must set up and maintain (Points: 2)
1.internal "disclosure controls and procedures."
2.external "release and reveal timetables."
3.personal "peruse and review liability policies."
4.public "information and discussion forums."
100. Bess, an agent for Calm Harbor Marina, Inc., enters into an unauthorized contract with Dropt Anchor Worx, Inc., purportedly on behalf of Calm Harbor, which refuses to perform. Bess is liable to (Points: 2)
1.Calm Harbor and Dropt Anchor for breach of contract.
2.Calm Harbor for misrepresentation.
3.Dropt Anchor for misrepresentation.
Thanks a lot!
This question was asked on Jan 25, 2011.
Recently Asked Questions
- What are some of the diseases that can occur within the female reproductive system?Explain and All sources should be referenced with citations included
- CIS 210 - Case Study 2: Application Architecture. You have been tasked with building a payroll program for a large organization with offices spread across the
- 1. You sold 5 contracts of September Euro ( € ) futures at 1.15$/ € on June 1. Each contract of futures is € 125,000. The contract is marking to