97. Mit-E Clean Corporation wants to make an offering of securities to the public. This offering is not exempt from registration under the Securities Act of 1933. Before the firm sells its securities, it must provide investors with (Points: 2)
1.a forward-looking financial forecast.
2.an investment contract.
4.a road show
Heavy Hauling, Inc., is a public company whose shares are traded in the public securities markets. Under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, to ensure that Heavy Hauling’s financial results are accurate and timely, the firm’s senior officers must set up and maintain (Points: 2)
1.internal "disclosure controls and procedures."
2.external "release and reveal timetables."
3.personal "peruse and review liability policies."
4.public "information and discussion forums."
100. Bess, an agent for Calm Harbor Marina, Inc., enters into an unauthorized contract with Dropt Anchor Worx, Inc., purportedly on behalf of Calm Harbor, which refuses to perform. Bess is liable to (Points: 2)
1.Calm Harbor and Dropt Anchor for breach of contract.
2.Calm Harbor for misrepresentation.
3.Dropt Anchor for misrepresentation.
Thanks a lot!
Recently Asked Questions
- PLEASE PROVIDE COMPLETE STEP BY STEP WORKING... PLEASE ALSO PROVIDE RELEVANT NOTES AND DISCLOSURES... wORKING MAY BE PROVIDED IN EXCEL OR WORD FORMAT AND
- Identify and explain instances when a capital statement may be required. (4 marks) (b) Mr. Juma Jundo has not bee keeping proper books of account since the
- If you are using C language to implement the heterogeneous linked list, what pointer type will you use?