o You may describe, for example, how someone could become afraid of heights, why a particular food or smell moves him/her emotionally, or why he/she dislikes elevators. The experience must be concrete and can be a singular experience or an experience that occurs over a longer period.
· Describe the experience by applying learning theories to the steps involved in the learning experience. Be sure to include the following in your paper:
o Identify what you learned from the experience or experiences.
o Describe how your learning could have occurred through classical conditioning. Identify the unconditioned stimulus, the unconditioned response, the conditioned stimulus, and the conditioned response.
o Explain how your learning could have occurred through operant conditioning. Describe the behavior, consequence, and reinforcement. Indicate the schedule of reinforcement, if applicable.
o Address how your learning could have occurred through cognitive-social learning.
o Conclude by comparing and contrasting classical conditioning, operant conditioning, and cognitive-social learning.
· Include at least two references from the University Library.
· Format your paper according to APA standards.
Recently Asked Questions
- How do I go about this? I get to the part where I've stored the dictionary and read in all the stdin's but I can't find how to compare the words through a
- An object is dropped from a bridge. A second object is thrown downwards 2.00 s later. They both reach the water 35.0 m below at the same instant. What was the
- ball is thrown straight up, off the roof of a tall building. The ball reaches its maximum height 1.6 s after it is thrown. The ball hits the ground at the