o You may describe, for example, how someone could become afraid of heights, why a particular food or smell moves him/her emotionally, or why he/she dislikes elevators. The experience must be concrete and can be a singular experience or an experience that occurs over a longer period.
· Describe the experience by applying learning theories to the steps involved in the learning experience. Be sure to include the following in your paper:
o Identify what you learned from the experience or experiences.
o Describe how your learning could have occurred through classical conditioning. Identify the unconditioned stimulus, the unconditioned response, the conditioned stimulus, and the conditioned response.
o Explain how your learning could have occurred through operant conditioning. Describe the behavior, consequence, and reinforcement. Indicate the schedule of reinforcement, if applicable.
o Address how your learning could have occurred through cognitive-social learning.
o Conclude by comparing and contrasting classical conditioning, operant conditioning, and cognitive-social learning.
· Include at least two references from the University Library.
· Format your paper according to APA standards.
Recently Asked Questions
- Identify three companies that operate internationally and explore the possible sources of political risk for each of those firms, given the countries in which
- Greg drove at a constant speed in a rainstorm for 252 miles. He took a break, and the rain stopped He then drove 195 miles at a speed that was 3 3 miles per
- You need to make 250 mL of a solution of 50mM Tris at pH 8.0. To prepare this solution, you add all the Tris (which comes as a powder) required to 100 mL of