o You may describe, for example, how someone could become afraid of heights, why a particular food or smell moves him/her emotionally, or why he/she dislikes elevators. The experience must be concrete and can be a singular experience or an experience that occurs over a longer period.
· Describe the experience by applying learning theories to the steps involved in the learning experience. Be sure to include the following in your paper:
o Identify what you learned from the experience or experiences.
o Describe how your learning could have occurred through classical conditioning. Identify the unconditioned stimulus, the unconditioned response, the conditioned stimulus, and the conditioned response.
o Explain how your learning could have occurred through operant conditioning. Describe the behavior, consequence, and reinforcement. Indicate the schedule of reinforcement, if applicable.
o Address how your learning could have occurred through cognitive-social learning.
o Conclude by comparing and contrasting classical conditioning, operant conditioning, and cognitive-social learning.
· Include at least two references from the University Library.
· Format your paper according to APA standards.
Recently Asked Questions
- Imagine that you are the President of a corporation, and you anticipate that a large percentage of leaders in your organization will retire in the next five
- Daddy (1962) 183 You do not do, you do not do Any more, black shoe In which I have lived like a foot For thirty years, poor and white Barely daring to breathe
- Use synthetic division to divide. (4x 3 − 12x 2 − 5x − 9 ) ÷ (2x + 1) please include with detailed steps