1. What overall changes could you recommend to the executive team at Egan’s about its HR practices?
2. What are the pros and cons of Egan’s performance appraisal system? Do you think it identifies the best employees? Do you think it helps develop employees to perform the best they can?
3. Can increased sales be linked directly and / or indirectly to the appraisal system? How about some of the other performance effects? How would you change the system?
4. How do you account for the fact that absenteeism has deceased at Egan’s while turnover has increased?
Recently Asked Questions
- 1. Myers Corporation is attempting to develop and market a new garden tractor. Fixed cost to develop and produce the new tractor are estimated to $10,000,000
- I need help answering the following four questions.
- Code of Ethics Begin by preparing a code of ethics for a fictional company, which should include a minimum of 10 elements. Once you have compiled the code of