do their tasks. These can be three different
fast-food restaurants or three entirely different types
of companies, such as a fast-food restaurant, a department
store, or the emergency room of a hospital
2. Think about the differences in the operations
involved in the input, operations, and output stages
of these companies. Try to identify the nature of their
operating systems. Are employees organized in different
ways? If so, why? If possible, talk to the managers
and employees in these operations to further
3. What are the main kinds of OMM costs companies
have? How does this affect their OMM operations?
4. How do companies design their operating systems
to give them a competitive advantage?
Recently Asked Questions
- The statement that ____ is an example of the fallacy of composition. A) the ceteris paribus fallacy cannot lead to the post hoc fallacy B) all children should
- I need to complete the following sections of a marketing plan. I have attached the product information. Target Market Segment Customer Analysis
- The extent to which the performance management system elicits job performance that is consistent with the organization's strategy, goals, and culture known as.