do their tasks. These can be three different
fast-food restaurants or three entirely different types
of companies, such as a fast-food restaurant, a department
store, or the emergency room of a hospital
2. Think about the differences in the operations
involved in the input, operations, and output stages
of these companies. Try to identify the nature of their
operating systems. Are employees organized in different
ways? If so, why? If possible, talk to the managers
and employees in these operations to further
3. What are the main kinds of OMM costs companies
have? How does this affect their OMM operations?
4. How do companies design their operating systems
to give them a competitive advantage?
Recently Asked Questions
- Little is known of the chemistry of astatine, the last member of Group 7A. (a) Which of the following physical characteristics would you expect this halogen
- Can a math tutor help me with my homework please, I will appreciate it a lot :)
- Is the preservation of culture a good reason to limit immigration?