do their tasks. These can be three different
fast-food restaurants or three entirely different types
of companies, such as a fast-food restaurant, a department
store, or the emergency room of a hospital
2. Think about the differences in the operations
involved in the input, operations, and output stages
of these companies. Try to identify the nature of their
operating systems. Are employees organized in different
ways? If so, why? If possible, talk to the managers
and employees in these operations to further
3. What are the main kinds of OMM costs companies
have? How does this affect their OMM operations?
4. How do companies design their operating systems
to give them a competitive advantage?
This question was asked on Feb 27, 2011.
Recently Asked Questions
- Assignment 2: Capital Investments in Emerging Markets Due Week 9 and worth 350 points Use the Internet and/or Strayer Learning Resource Center to research a
- How does the subculture of this analysis embraced the view that the color black has evil connotations?
- ***Very quick turnaround please***** Can you please help me with the attached question? I must have set up my equation incorrectly because I cannot seem to