Specifically, the company owners want you to describe, discuss, and analyze the steps needed to plan, implement, evaluate, and control new technology that will help them transform from a privately-held regional company to a publicly-owned international company. The owners also desire information regarding techniques, processes, and procedures associated with quantitatively measuring and evaluating several key business functions. The owners have asked you to prepare a PowerPoint presentation for this requirement.
For this fifth assignment your requirement is to develop a PowerPoint presentation where you describe, discuss, and analyze the aforementioned topics identified by the owners of XYZ Construction, Inc.
Within the presentation, you must describe, discuss, and analyze the following information management and quantitative techniques/statistics relative to this horizontal construction company:
1. Planning for Technology
2. Implementing a Technology System or Change
3. Technology Evaluation and Control
4. Descriptive statistics that you will obtain and use in tabular, graphical, and numeric formats for construction company management
5. Hypotheses testing that could be used to better quantify such key business operations including employee morale and culture, quality, customer satisfaction, and new market evaluation
Recently Asked Questions
- The serum cholesterol level of U.S. females 20 years old or older is normally distributed with a mean of 200 mg/dL (milligrams per deciliter) and a standard
- How is human physiology different from cellular bio?
- instructions: Summary: what is a main concept in the case or article? A perspective on the globalization of financial markets and institutions Situations that