Specifically, the company owners want you to describe, discuss, and analyze the steps needed to plan, implement, evaluate, and control new technology that will help them transform from a privately-held regional company to a publicly-owned international company. The owners also desire information regarding techniques, processes, and procedures associated with quantitatively measuring and evaluating several key business functions. The owners have asked you to prepare a PowerPoint presentation for this requirement.
For this fifth assignment your requirement is to develop a PowerPoint presentation where you describe, discuss, and analyze the aforementioned topics identified by the owners of XYZ Construction, Inc.
Within the presentation, you must describe, discuss, and analyze the following information management and quantitative techniques/statistics relative to this horizontal construction company:
1. Planning for Technology
2. Implementing a Technology System or Change
3. Technology Evaluation and Control
4. Descriptive statistics that you will obtain and use in tabular, graphical, and numeric formats for construction company management
5. Hypotheses testing that could be used to better quantify such key business operations including employee morale and culture, quality, customer satisfaction, and new market evaluation
Recently Asked Questions
- Please solve this Transient heat conduction problem, hint is provided, thanks. You don't need to analytical solve it, only need the expression.
- Topic: "Tarantino’s Pulp Fiction departs from the traditional conventions of the gangster genre" Your major essay assignment is a film analysis. You may
- Write paper of no more than summarizing the content. Address the following: Identify two microeconomics and two macroeconomics principles or concepts from the