Submit an 8-10 page analysis (excluding cover page and references) of your organization as a learning organization. The following questions are to be answered – make sure to include examples:
1. What are the characteristics of the ideal learning organization?
2. What are the observable behaviors for each characteristic?
3. What would be the result of these behaviors?
4. What are barriers to achieving these characteristics?
5. How would I know if the organization was making progress towards becoming a learning organization?
6. Select four characteristics that are most compelling to you and the organization.
7. How can your organization achieve these characteristics?
8. What are the major barriers?
9. Develop strategies to overcome the barriers.
This question was asked on Jun 16, 2011.
Recently Asked Questions
- How do I calculate how many networks and nodes my IP address of 10.0.0.80 can be broken into?
- I need a nursing care plan for an antiepileptic drug, I have attached the format needed to be done.
- If the population of the United States suddenly grew because of a large wave of immigration, what would happen to wage?