Submit an 8-10 page analysis (excluding cover page and references) of your organization as a learning organization. The following questions are to be answered – make sure to include examples:
1. What are the characteristics of the ideal learning organization?
2. What are the observable behaviors for each characteristic?
3. What would be the result of these behaviors?
4. What are barriers to achieving these characteristics?
5. How would I know if the organization was making progress towards becoming a learning organization?
6. Select four characteristics that are most compelling to you and the organization.
7. How can your organization achieve these characteristics?
8. What are the major barriers?
9. Develop strategies to overcome the barriers.
Recently Asked Questions
- write a java program for a deadlock game? the program should be able to run
- Mark Lee is an IT technician whose supervisor has assigned the task of configuring twenty new servers, which Mark is to ship to the company’s branch offices
- Econ 101: 2) A fall in the price of X from $6 to $4 results in an increase in the quantity of Y demanded (at the current price of Y) from 900 to 1,100 units.