Submit an 8-10 page analysis (excluding cover page and references) of your organization as a learning organization. The following questions are to be answered – make sure to include examples:
1. What are the characteristics of the ideal learning organization?
2. What are the observable behaviors for each characteristic?
3. What would be the result of these behaviors?
4. What are barriers to achieving these characteristics?
5. How would I know if the organization was making progress towards becoming a learning organization?
6. Select four characteristics that are most compelling to you and the organization.
7. How can your organization achieve these characteristics?
8. What are the major barriers?
9. Develop strategies to overcome the barriers.
Recently Asked Questions
- Katniss risks her life by volunteering for the Hunger Games in the place of her sister. She does this because of how much she values her sister and how her
- State an appropriate null hypothesis. Select one: a. H 0 : p ≥ 19% b. H 0 : p < 19% c. H 0 : p = 19% d. H 0 : p ≠ 19% State an appropriate alternative
- Reconstruction witnessed profound changes in the lives of southerners, black and white, rich and poor. Explain the various ways that the lives of these groups