Submit an 8-10 page analysis (excluding cover page and references) of your organization as a learning organization. The following questions are to be answered – make sure to include examples:
1. What are the characteristics of the ideal learning organization?
2. What are the observable behaviors for each characteristic?
3. What would be the result of these behaviors?
4. What are barriers to achieving these characteristics?
5. How would I know if the organization was making progress towards becoming a learning organization?
6. Select four characteristics that are most compelling to you and the organization.
7. How can your organization achieve these characteristics?
8. What are the major barriers?
9. Develop strategies to overcome the barriers.
Recently Asked Questions
- A solid aluminum sphere of radius r1=0.036m is charged with q1=4.4uC (Microcoulomb) of electric charge. It is surrounded concentrically by a spherical copper
- we refer to changes in the way we think about how long something or how far away people are as?
- Please help me with this work. Please show work so that I can understand the concepts. You will be greatly rewarded.