Submit an 8-10 page analysis (excluding cover page and references) of your organization as a learning organization. The following questions are to be answered – make sure to include examples:
1. What are the characteristics of the ideal learning organization?
2. What are the observable behaviors for each characteristic?
3. What would be the result of these behaviors?
4. What are barriers to achieving these characteristics?
5. How would I know if the organization was making progress towards becoming a learning organization?
6. Select four characteristics that are most compelling to you and the organization.
7. How can your organization achieve these characteristics?
8. What are the major barriers?
9. Develop strategies to overcome the barriers.
Recently Asked Questions
- What are volcanoes? How do they form? This question is hard for me...yesternyt i was partying i never rememberd i had this assighnment to do.
- Lipman Bottle Company * In November 1982 Robert Lipman, vice president of Lipman Bottle Company, was wondering what pricing strategy he should recommend to his
- in points: What are the possible threats to a computer system and how to provide security?