Submit an 8-10 page analysis (excluding cover page and references) of your organization as a learning organization. The following questions are to be answered – make sure to include examples:
1. What are the characteristics of the ideal learning organization?
2. What are the observable behaviors for each characteristic?
3. What would be the result of these behaviors?
4. What are barriers to achieving these characteristics?
5. How would I know if the organization was making progress towards becoming a learning organization?
6. Select four characteristics that are most compelling to you and the organization.
7. How can your organization achieve these characteristics?
8. What are the major barriers?
9. Develop strategies to overcome the barriers.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which do you find more interesting, Confucianism or Daoism? Why? Please assist with discussion question
- Your Uncle promises to give you $700 per quarter for the next five years. How much is his promise worth right now if the interest rate is 0.09 compounded
- Reflect on the information garnered from the Introduction in The Film Experience and answer the following question: Why should we study film? What is the value