Dalman and Lei will first communicate their decision to the managers who report to them in an e-mail communication. They are aware of how important it is to exhibit professionalism and business etiquette in constructing an e-mail message to the managers. It is important for Dalman and Lei to gain the support of the managers since they will have key roles in leading this change at the store level.
Referring to Kotter’s Eight Steps to Leading Change from the text, describe what management must do to lead this change in technology to automated customer service by creating an e-mail message (type it in a Word document) from Dalman and Lei to Sandwich Blitz’s middle management, addressing how they intend to implement each of the steps in the change process.
• 1 Establishing a sense of urgency
• 2 Creating the guiding coalition
• 3 Developing a vision and strategy
• 4 Communicating the change vision
• 5 Empowering broad-based action
• 6 Generating short-term wins
• 7 Consolidating gains and producing more change
• 8 Anchoring new approaches in the culture
Be sure to construct your message in a clear and professional manner. The goal of this communication is to inform the managers of what is required to lead this change and to gain their support in its implementation at the store level.
Recently Asked Questions
- I need some help with each section. Journal and Ledger and All that
- 1. The probability that a flight departs Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport on-time is 0.49. If Singapore Airlines flight SQ232 from Sydney to Singapore departs
- If a person is taking an angiotensin – converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor to treat his primary HTN, does that mean that this person has too much of the