BGP Technologies is a fictitious biotech company that provides pharmaceutical consulting, custom drug manufacturing, and a line of consumer medical devices and generic drugs to customers worldwide. It has consulting offices in most of the major cities in the world, including New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Rome, Shanghai, and Mumbai, with manufacturing plants in the United States, China, and Mexico. Recently, the worldwide financial slump has put the company in a difficult position. Before the downturn, the company could absorb the litigation costs associated with its operations as part of the normal cost of doing business; now it can no longer afford to do so. BGP Technologies wants to implement whatever actions it can to avoid or at least minimize some of the legal pitfalls facing it in its worldwide operations.
Conduct research on what BGP Technologies can do to minimize legal risks associated with company checks and letters of credit.
Create a report of your findings on the risk avoidance strategies for BGP in relation to minimizing the legal risks associated with company checks and letters of credit..
The report should consist of:
1. two to three paragraphs on minimizing the legal risks associated with company checks
2. two to three paragraphs on minimizing the legal risks associated with letters of credit.
Review the imposter rule and UCC Chapters 2 and 3
Include a minimum of 3 references with at leat one U.S. Court case to support your response. References must be in APA Format.
This question was asked on Oct 29, 2011 and answered on Nov 01, 2011.
Recently Asked Questions
- is imperialism a product of unregulated capitalism? I want to write about something like nationalism and industrialism, but don't know how to
- “What could be the psychological bases for why the 15 year old teenager crossed the road, only to get arrested by the police who were sitting in the car
- How have Zen Buddhist ideas influenced music for shakuhachi?