1. Do a SWOT, OK to bullet point the items.
2. Describe the target market segment you selected to address, use items like demographics, geographic etc.
3. Identify the type of product, consumer, industrial, convenience good etc.
4. Explain the extended product
5. Define the integrated marketing communications program (promotions), be specific as to what kinds of TV shows, papers, sales promotions etc.
6. Identify the one type of pricing objective you are using and explain why.
7. Show any promotional pricing.
8. Identify the type of distribution as direct/indirect, the type of distribution strategy as intensive etc. and then explain the distribution examples you would use.
9. For control and evaluation start with using an MIS to track sales and then explain what marketing strategy research methodologies you would use to see if YOUR PLAN IS WORKING.
10. Put each topic in a separate section with its own heading such as Market Segmentation, Product, Extended Product etc.
11. Be specific in your plan. Assume it must be actionable by someone else. No generalizations. I am looking for all of the above topics. Your plan must be logical and make sense. It does not have to be “factually” correct. This is not a research paper or a term paper, it is an example of a marketing plan.
Marketing plan for a Japanese language course
To popularize the course in the local area
Target market and segment:
The local people interested in learning Japanese, especially students and working people
It shall be positioned as a course that can help boost careers
• Differentiated and unique
• Has a ready market and demand
• Great potential
• New and not yet tested
• Can find new target segments
• Can create a niche
First question for the SWOT question has been done.
***The deadline for this paper is on the 2nd of November.
4-5 pages or a little more. Precise and get to the point is preferred.
Recently Asked Questions
- In an elastic collision, the RELATIVE velocities of separation of the two bodies after impact compared with the relative velocity of approach before impact is
- 1. The project manager develops a process improvement plan to encourage continuous process improvement during the life of the project. Which of the following
- Today’s settlement price on a Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) Yen futures contract is $0.8011/¥100. Your margin account currently has a balance of$2,000.