a) It can handle what-if planning and scheduling questions.
b) It involves other functional areas in the production planning process.
c) It produces a production plan that includes all resources required.
d) It eliminates the need for management inputs in the process.
e) It involves capacity planning.
2. Small changes in consumer demand can result in large variations in orders placed because of the _____.
a) bullwhip effect
b) supply chain
c) lead-time effect
d) safety-stock requirement
e) FCFS scheduling
3. A factor that makes it desirable for business organizations to actively manage their supply chains is
a) increasing globalization.
c) the Internet.
e) more potential vendors.
Recently Asked Questions
- Out of 900 reported species of living gymnosperms, conifers are represented by about 500 species, About 2,50,000 species of angiosperms (flowering plants) have
- Which of the following conducted observation research on two groups of high school males (the Saints and the Roughnecks) and concluded that social class played
- The sum of three numbers is 98. The ratio of the first to the second is 2 / 3 , and the ratio of the second to the third is 5 / 8 . The second number is: (a)