a) It can handle what-if planning and scheduling questions.
b) It involves other functional areas in the production planning process.
c) It produces a production plan that includes all resources required.
d) It eliminates the need for management inputs in the process.
e) It involves capacity planning.
2. Small changes in consumer demand can result in large variations in orders placed because of the _____.
a) bullwhip effect
b) supply chain
c) lead-time effect
d) safety-stock requirement
e) FCFS scheduling
3. A factor that makes it desirable for business organizations to actively manage their supply chains is
a) increasing globalization.
c) the Internet.
e) more potential vendors.
Recently Asked Questions
- A related rates question that has been giving me a lot of trouble and i cant seem to solve it
- A sample of titanium dioxide (TiO2) with a mass of 2.024g is heated in excess with H2 gas to produce water vapour and 1.889g of ANOTHER titanium oxide. What is
- Question 19 of 20 1.0 Points In general, increasing the confidence level will narrow the confidence interval, and decreasing the confidence level widens the