a) It can handle what-if planning and scheduling questions.
b) It involves other functional areas in the production planning process.
c) It produces a production plan that includes all resources required.
d) It eliminates the need for management inputs in the process.
e) It involves capacity planning.
2. Small changes in consumer demand can result in large variations in orders placed because of the _____.
a) bullwhip effect
b) supply chain
c) lead-time effect
d) safety-stock requirement
e) FCFS scheduling
3. A factor that makes it desirable for business organizations to actively manage their supply chains is
a) increasing globalization.
c) the Internet.
e) more potential vendors.
Recently Asked Questions
- Chapter Nine 1. One reason why firms might want to pursue a strategic alliance strategy is to exploit economies of scale. Exploiting economies of scale should
- Employee turnover may be a good development for an organization in a number of ways. First, it gives an organization a chance to recruit new employees with
- There ____________ a party at the club house. There ____________ hundreds of people at the park.