a) It can handle what-if planning and scheduling questions.
b) It involves other functional areas in the production planning process.
c) It produces a production plan that includes all resources required.
d) It eliminates the need for management inputs in the process.
e) It involves capacity planning.
2. Small changes in consumer demand can result in large variations in orders placed because of the _____.
a) bullwhip effect
b) supply chain
c) lead-time effect
d) safety-stock requirement
e) FCFS scheduling
3. A factor that makes it desirable for business organizations to actively manage their supply chains is
a) increasing globalization.
c) the Internet.
e) more potential vendors.
Recently Asked Questions
- Can someone help me with course project, need it ASAP Thank you so much
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chap008 <a
- Can anyone write a Lit Review essay? I have the main idea and outline but it's hard to write. All the information is in attachments. All the resources should