6. List, explain, and give examples for three of the basic pricing strategies. What factors must be considered when setting prices? Has Price (in today's marketplace) become the most important component of the Marketing Mix? (Explain your argument with examples.)
7. What is the difference between "sales activity" and "Sales promotion". Give examples
8. Using the Pizza industry, cite examples that clearly distinguish between leader pricing and bait pricing. What do they have in common? How can their use affect the marketing mix?
9. List and explain five important changes/trends affecting marketing and ultimately the strategic planning process.
10. What is meant by "The Channel of Distribution"?
Recently Asked Questions
- one thousand skilled workers were given an examination to determine how much they know about the job. if the scores are normally distributed and the score of
- The dress is on sale. The price has decreased 17% and is now $167.95. What was the original price of the dress?
- Enter question here...In 2007, the potato chip industry in the Northwest was competitively structured and in long-run competitive equilibrium; firms were