6. List, explain, and give examples for three of the basic pricing strategies. What factors must be considered when setting prices? Has Price (in today's marketplace) become the most important component of the Marketing Mix? (Explain your argument with examples.)
7. What is the difference between "sales activity" and "Sales promotion". Give examples
8. Using the Pizza industry, cite examples that clearly distinguish between leader pricing and bait pricing. What do they have in common? How can their use affect the marketing mix?
9. List and explain five important changes/trends affecting marketing and ultimately the strategic planning process.
10. What is meant by "The Channel of Distribution"?
Recently Asked Questions
- Consider a simple pendulum of length 2.4 m with m = 2.8 kg. If the amplitude of the oscillation is 0.19 m (as measured along the circular arc along which it
- Can anyone help me to solve the questions 1 and 2 in the following attachment? Thanks a lot