6. List, explain, and give examples for three of the basic pricing strategies. What factors must be considered when setting prices? Has Price (in today's marketplace) become the most important component of the Marketing Mix? (Explain your argument with examples.)
7. What is the difference between "sales activity" and "Sales promotion". Give examples
8. Using the Pizza industry, cite examples that clearly distinguish between leader pricing and bait pricing. What do they have in common? How can their use affect the marketing mix?
9. List and explain five important changes/trends affecting marketing and ultimately the strategic planning process.
10. What is meant by "The Channel of Distribution"?
Recently Asked Questions
- Situational analysis considers an organization's current situation through an analysis of the internal and external environments and directional strategies. As
- Fifteen persons reporting to a Red Cross center one day are typed for blood, and the following counts are found: Blood group O A B AB No.of persons 4 5 5 1 If
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from cacioppo_chapter_5