the hard drive only.
the name only.
the operating manual only.
the hard drive, the name, and the operating manual.
72. George owns Murphy's Grill, a restaurant in a small town in Ohio. Without George's consent, Food Business, Inc., opens a club in New York City called Murphy’s and begins to use "murphys" as part of the URL for the club's website. Food Business has committed (Points : 2)
none of the choices.
75. Musicology Instrument Company and Noisemakers, Inc., enter into an e-contract. A dispute arises, and Musicology files a suit against Noisemakers. Like most courts to date, the court that hears this suit will probably apply (Points : 2)
Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code.
nontraditional e-commerce law principles.
traditional common law principles.
76. Sunny is a salesperson for Tech Instruments, Inc. (TI). She misrepresents to Universal Piping Company, a customer, that a certain device has a certain capability. In reliance, Universal buys the device. Liable for this misrepresentation is (Points : 2)
Sunny and TI.
Universal but neither Sunny nor TI.
79. Odell, Prince, and Quinn are shareholders of Rite Corporation. Before a shareholders' meeting, they agree in writing to vote their shares together in a certain manner. Usually, such agreements are held to be (Points : 2)
invalid and unenforceable.
oppressive and irresponsible.
suspect and voidable.
valid and enforceable.
86. A business trust is somewhat similar to a corporation. (Points : 2)
87. Aero Cola features Bubbly Cola’s trademark without its owner’s permission. Dana buys a bottle of Aero Cola. The mark has been infringed by (Points : 2)
none of the choices.
90. Ida hires Jim, a real estate broker, to act as her agent to sell her land for $100,000. Oil is discovered beneath the land, causing its market value to increase 100-fold. The agency agreement is likely (Points : 2)
still in force if Ida gives Jim additional consideration.
still in force if Jim does not mention the oil to prospective customers.
terminated by mutual consent of the parties.
terminated by operation of law.
91. Any corporation with more than $10 million in assets and 500 or more shareholders must register with the Securities and Exchange Commission. (Points : 2)
96. Rescission is the substitution of one party to a contract for a third party, who agrees to assume the contractual duties. (Points : 2)
Recently Asked Questions
- Discuss and describe the term Mission Statement in your own way.
- Write down the mixed strategies that correspond to the following randomizing procedures for firm 1: a. Roll a die and post as price the number that shows up on
- There are five parking spots arranged in a row. How many ways can two different cars park so that they are not next to each other?