1. What are the cultural norms of each of the possible expansion areas?
2. What are the differences and similarities to the culture norms of the United States?
3. What possible challenges will virtual teams face within each of the expansion areas?
4. What are your recommendations for overcoming these challenges?
Edwards, S. (2011). Today's Leaders Should Be Global. Chief Learning Officer, 10(3), 54-56.
Sadri, G., & Condia, J. (2012). Managing the virtual world. Industrial Management, 54(1), 21-25.
We can only answer your free 3 questions one at a time. You have two options to get your questions answered:... View the full answer
Recently Asked Questions
- "Education is a democratic learning experience, whereas banking education, indoctrination, and training undercut the rational agency of the learner.” (a)
- Which category would be considered by researchers to be a child-created basic category that is likely to disappear as the child matures? objects with wheels
- See attached. Please show all work. Thank you. All help is greatly appreciated.