1. (TCO B) List three organizational factors that can prevent a firm from fully realizing the benefits of a new information system, and provide examples of each. (Points : 20)
2. (TCO C) What types of relationships are possible in a relational database? Describe and give an
example of each. (Points : 20)
Recently Asked Questions
- Base your answer to the question below on the passage below and on your knowledge of social studies. "[The registrar] brought a big old book out there, and he
- In cool environments, the absence of ______ precludes algae from performing photosynthesis, rendering it unable to produce energy.
- The receipt of cash from customers in payment of their accounts would be recorded by a: A. . debit to cash; credit to accounts receivable B. . debit to