1. Does the labor law encourage or discourage unionization?
2. Do you think teaching assistants should be considered employees?
3. Do you think management's reaction to employee interest in unionization differs if the employer already has a high union density among other employee groups?
4. What are the key factors that led some RAs to have interest in union representation? Do you think that RAs have legitimate job-related concerns, or are the RA complaints overstated?
5. Do the RAs opposed to unionization have legitimate concerns? How could unionization change the culture of Residence Life?
6. How does the law regarding union recognition for public employees in this state compare with the NLRA rules regarding union recognition for private-sector employees?
7. Why did the LRC determine that RAs and CDAs were employees? Do you agree with the LRC decision? Why? Why not?
We need you to clarify your question for our tutors! Clarification request: Dear... View the full answer
Recently Asked Questions
- Use the data in the following tables for an economy that produces only two things, bread and computers. Assume that all production is consumed in each year:
- Net income was $66,300; accounts receivable decreased by $16,500; inventory increased by $7,500; proceeds from the issuance of long-term debt were $21,600;
- i need full answer of this homework. due this Thursday at 7am.