1. Does the labor law encourage or discourage unionization?
2. Do you think teaching assistants should be considered employees?
3. Do you think management's reaction to employee interest in unionization differs if the employer already has a high union density among other employee groups?
4. What are the key factors that led some RAs to have interest in union representation? Do you think that RAs have legitimate job-related concerns, or are the RA complaints overstated?
5. Do the RAs opposed to unionization have legitimate concerns? How could unionization change the culture of Residence Life?
6. How does the law regarding union recognition for public employees in this state compare with the NLRA rules regarding union recognition for private-sector employees?
7. Why did the LRC determine that RAs and CDAs were employees? Do you agree with the LRC decision? Why? Why not?
We need you to clarify your question for our tutors! Clarification request: Dear... View the full answer
Recently Asked Questions
- A straight2.30wire carries a typical household current of1.50(in one direction) at a location where the earth's magnetic field is0.550from south to north.
- Calculating area of curve y = x^3/3 after rotating about y-axis. Please show all the steps and work.
- which of the following transaction would not be found in the financing activities section of the statement of cash flows? A. purchase of common stock of