1. How have technological trends changed the nature of businesses? In what way has
technology changed human resources management?
2. How can a firm protect itself from charges of discrimination in its interview process? What is
the role of testers in employment discrimination?
3. What is organizational justice? How can firms ensure organizational justice in performance
4. What steps can an employer take to enhance the career development needs and
promotional prospects of its female employees?
5. What considerations need to be made when appraising an expatriate's performance? What
cultural considerations need to be made when appraising a local employee's performance?
Recently Asked Questions
- The Great Indoors Inc. has $7,800 in sales revenue for the year. The company's profit margin is 4 percent and there are 6,100 shares of stock outstanding. If
- Cosmo's Cougars Inc.has net fixed assets of $2,316, sales of $6,800, net working capital of $570, and current liabilities of $880. How many dollars worth of
- To test the performance of its tires, a car travels along a perfectly flat (no banking) circular track of radius 295 m. The car increases its speed at uniform