Service Innovation:- Discuss the differing roles that customers, competition, and technology play in service innovation.
* What are the major driving forces behind service innovation?
* What role do demographics play in service innovation? Give some examples.
* How can you protect a service innovation from being copied by major competitors?
Recently Asked Questions
- Mary and Jo enter a contract in which Jo agrees to buy Mary’s small consignment business for $300,000.00. Jo goes home and realizes the stock market is
- Please write a short reflection A 16-year-old star athlete died earlier this month in Colorado, one day after his birthday, after he contracted a rare form of
- Explain two of the four strategies of the dual concern model. Please include an example of each. Your response should be at least 75 words in length.