Financial Management assignment.
Using the WileyPlus resources, “How News Lifts – or Sinks – World Stock” example. (attached file)
Create a ten to fifteen (10-15) slide PowerPoint presentation (be creative). Be sure to use the speaker notes for the details.
1. Select two (2) tech stock companies that attempted to make profits from rising consumer demand after the crash. Analyze how they attempted to make a profit after the crash and discuss any unethical practices.
2. Evaluate the change in consumer demand trends after the crash for each of the tech stock companies you researched. Provide examples with your evaluation and use graphics such as charts, when applicable.
3. Discuss at least two (2) strategies that multinational corporations (MNCs) can undertake in order to make profit by leveraging the growing consumer demand.
4. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Examine the components of the financial system including markets, financial institutions, the Federal Reserve, and laws and regulations.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary business. Write clearly and concisely about contemporary business using proper writing mechanics.
Recently Asked Questions
- Let X Bernoulli(p). Define Z = 3X 1. (a) Is Z a random variable? Why? (b) Show that E[Z] = 2p. (c) Show that E[Z 2 ] = 4p. (d) What is the variance of Z?
- Herbert, Inc. acquired all of Rambis Company's outstanding stock on January 1, 2017 for $ 574,000 in cash. Annual excess amortization of $ 12,000 results from
- A delivery person injured his back on the job, resulting in a serious disc problem that required surgery. Following surgery, the employee's doctor imposed a