(Submit to Assignment Link) Day Six
Students will complete the assigned case study as a way to increase learning through application of course material in complex, real world situations. To complete the case study the student will:
• Identify and define the central dilemma presented in the case
• Select and gather pertinent areas of consideration, and identify critical data and stakeholders (if you need to make assumptions about any of the facts in the case, be sure to specify these assumptions in your analysis)
• Gather additional information and research as necessary
• Identify and investigate all appropriate possibilities to resolve the central issues, and present at least three different options
• Select and present the best solution and include support for the decision that recognizes positions of all the stakeholders
• Describe how to implement the best solution and include strategies to address the known challenges. Also include the likely implications of the selected solution.
This question was asked on Jan 05, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- I need an example of a focus group study as a consultant that will come up with suggestions of what kind of activities to be selected and suggest programs
- Identify and explain the stages of the Decision Making Model of Integrative Negotiation. Be sure to explain what path one would follow based on
- Compose a report in which you address the following: Define Trending Analysis Analyze the correlation between "House Price Index" and "Consumer Price