1. You claim that …
2. It is not our policy to …
3. You neglected to follow the directions …
4. Your letter in which you assert
5. We are sorry you are dissatisfied.
6. You failed to enclose your customer ID number.
7. We request that you send us …
8. Apparently you overlooked our terms requiring ….
9. We have been very patient
10. We are at a loss to understand
This question was asked on Jan 12, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- I need an example of a focus group study as a consultant that will come up with suggestions of what kind of activities to be selected and suggest programs
- Identify and explain the stages of the Decision Making Model of Integrative Negotiation. Be sure to explain what path one would follow based on
- Compose a report in which you address the following: Define Trending Analysis Analyze the correlation between "House Price Index" and "Consumer Price