Go to YouTube, view the following two presentations in this order:
1. Twenty Arguments for the Existence of God: The Argument from Change. YouTube. Retrieved from
2. God Doesn't Exist? Prove It! YouTube. Retrieved from
In your initial posting, write two paragraphs answering the question: Are these arguments valid, vague, logical or fallacious?
Also in your posting, detail your rebuttal or defense (can be a hypothetical position) on any fact or assumption raised in either presentation. Identify the issue and state why you are taking your position, backing up your comments with critical thinking skills and applications.
Remember that critical thinking is not just your opinion; rather, it is a claim that provides evidence that helps you prove an argument. Please cite additional references to support your position.
Recently Asked Questions
- Hi I have to take the post predictor exam for family nurse practitioner on the APEA website - just wondering if you had any ideas of how to pass or if there
- What strategies for release from supervision and continued client growth strategies do you think you will use most and why?
- 1.) Conduct a SWOT analysis of Bailey's. This analysis should identify at least three strengths, three weaknesses, three opportunities, and three threats.