It must meet the following requirements:
• Be at least two pages.
• Identify the main topic/question.
• Identify the author’s intended audience.
• Critique the article and share your thoughts—what appears to be valid and invalid?
• Formulate your own conclusions on the topic.
Recently Asked Questions
- The word ginormous was added to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary a few years ago. AOL conducted an online poll in which internet users were asked "What do
- Are campaign contributions and associated campaign spending corrosive to democracy? Why or why not? Would you support strong limits on campaign contributions?
- Hello, can someone explain how, might added stress affect one's choices of foods (such that stress may be seen as a concern) for healthy aging?