Training is the Answer…But what was the Question?” by Bob Rosner. This article examines the usefulness of training.
After reading the article, write a brief summary and answer the following questions:
• What is the author’s main point?
• Is training always an effective solution? Why, or why not? What evidence supports the main point?
• What is your opinion of the article? Do you agree with the author? Why, or why not?
• What evidence from the textbook or other sources supports your opinion?
• How does the article support the course?
Use these guidelines to prepare your Article Critique:
• It must be at least three pages in length.
• Identify main topic/question.
• Identify the intended audience.
• Summarize the article for page one.
• Think critically about the article and how it applies to the course for pages two and three.Format your article critique using APA Style. All sources used, including the
textbook, must be referenced. Any paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. I have the article if needed
Read more: “Training is the Answer…But what was the Question?” by Bob -
Recently Asked Questions
- The market value of equity is $325 million and the market value of debt is $525 million. The cost of equity is 14% the pretax cost of debt is 12% and the tax
- A firm has net income of $51,400, depreciation of $32,000 and taxes of $23,000. What is the firm's operating cash flow?
- Given the following information with regard to a proposed project: Inventory increase of $30,000 Cash falls by $4,000 Depreciation increases by $3,000 Accounts