Training is the Answer…But what was the Question?” by Bob Rosner. This article examines the usefulness of training.
After reading the article, write a brief summary and answer the following questions:
• What is the author’s main point?
• Is training always an effective solution? Why, or why not? What evidence supports the main point?
• What is your opinion of the article? Do you agree with the author? Why, or why not?
• What evidence from the textbook or other sources supports your opinion?
• How does the article support the course?
Use these guidelines to prepare your Article Critique:
• It must be at least three pages in length.
• Identify main topic/question.
• Identify the intended audience.
• Summarize the article for page one.
• Think critically about the article and how it applies to the course for pages two and three.Format your article critique using APA Style. All sources used, including the
textbook, must be referenced. Any paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. I have the article if needed
Read more: “Training is the Answer…But what was the Question?” by Bob -
Recently Asked Questions
- Hi there! I need help answering two questions based on a case study. 1) Identify any limitations you believe exist in the following areas at Cool Ride Skis and
- Graded Week 6 Discussion: Darwin and the Galapagos Islands - BIOL 101 6383 Concepts of Biology (2168) What is it about the geography and the geology of the
- Description Please read the New York Times article "Conspicuous by Their Presence." Let's dissect the ways that Cathy Horyn is a model for aspiring fashion