Training is the Answer…But what was the Question?” by Bob Rosner. This article examines the usefulness of training.
After reading the article, write a brief summary and answer the following questions:
• What is the author’s main point?
• Is training always an effective solution? Why, or why not? What evidence supports the main point?
• What is your opinion of the article? Do you agree with the author? Why, or why not?
• What evidence from the textbook or other sources supports your opinion?
• How does the article support the course?
Use these guidelines to prepare your Article Critique:
• It must be at least three pages in length.
• Identify main topic/question.
• Identify the intended audience.
• Summarize the article for page one.
• Think critically about the article and how it applies to the course for pages two and three.Format your article critique using APA Style. All sources used, including the
textbook, must be referenced. Any paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. I have the article if needed
Read more: “Training is the Answer…But what was the Question?” by Bob -
This question was asked on Jan 22, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- Problem 10.28 The alternative to investing in the new production line is to overhaul the existing line, which currently has both a book value and a salvage
- Problem 10.27 ACME Manufacturing is considering replacing an existing production line with a new line that has a greater output capacity and operates with less
- Please I need help your help with the attached questions. Thanks.