1. First, identify how the problem would be solved using conventional thinking and then discuss how the same problem would be solved using integrative thinking. Second, discuss how Cohen’s discussion of assumptions relates to integrative decision-making and how assumptions might affect the outcome of decisions
2. Cohen (p.63) describes two approaches to problem solving; one is the Left Brain Solution and the other a Right-Brain Solution. What are the differences and similarities in the two approaches? Discuss which one appeals to you the most and how that preference might affect your decision-making as a leader.
Recently Asked Questions
- We know Definition 1 and Axiom 1, and definitions of inside angles(3,4,5,6), outside angles(1,2,7,8), relative angles(1&5, 4&8, 3&7, 2&6), opposite-side inside
- Why can it be confusing to refer to organisms by common names
- Each of your eyes has a lens in it. This lens can change its shape and hence its focal length. By changing the focal length you are able to focus on an object