From your review of the Manitoba Manufacturing case (attached below and located in Doc Sharing), please provide an expanded analysis of the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) facing Manitoba Manufacturing.
Remember, Strengths and Weaknesses are internal, while Opportunities and Threats are external.
1) Please post your one-page analysis within this TDA thread (rather than as an attachment).
2) Please provide suggestions for HR policies, practices and programs that you think might improve Manitoba Manufacturing's situation.
3) Review the work provided by your class colleagues . . . and provide your expanded comments and expanded feedback in this TDA thread on the information provided by your class colleagues.
Recently Asked Questions
- Welborn , Inc . , has $ 400,000 of notes payable due June 15 , 1993 . At the financial statement date of December 31 , 1992 , Welborn signed an agreement to
- For the period shown , which stock is the best investment for an investor who wants low risk ? 2
- Kesler , Inc . estimates the cost of its physical inventory at March 31 for use in an interim financial statement . The rate of markup on cost is 25 % . The