• What legal arguments could be raised by Sudson in support of the enforcement of the automatic renewal clause against Letisha? Explain.
• What ethical issues are raised, if any, by Sudson’s practice of using the automatic renewal clause in their lease agreements? Explain.
• Does the Uniform Commercial Code Article 2A apply in this case? Explain.
• Are there any government or private entities available to Letisha for lodging complaints about businesses which treat consumers unfairly? Explain.
• If Sudson sues Letisha for breaching the contract’s automatic renewal clause, what do you think the outcome of the case will be? Explain.
Recently Asked Questions
- Give an example of a religious narrative or ritual that inspires human excellence. Identify a competing narrative or ritual in another religion and discuss the
- Direction; Each question must be 200-250 word count. References included and no plagiarism Q1) What are key attributes of an analytical competitor? What
- Decision Analysis If the decision maker knows nothing about the probabilities of the three (3) states of nature, what is the recommended decision using the