• What legal arguments could be raised by Sudson in support of the enforcement of the automatic renewal clause against Letisha? Explain.
• What ethical issues are raised, if any, by Sudson’s practice of using the automatic renewal clause in their lease agreements? Explain.
• Does the Uniform Commercial Code Article 2A apply in this case? Explain.
• Are there any government or private entities available to Letisha for lodging complaints about businesses which treat consumers unfairly? Explain.
• If Sudson sues Letisha for breaching the contract’s automatic renewal clause, what do you think the outcome of the case will be? Explain.
Recently Asked Questions
- A compound is 85.6% carbon by mass. The rest is hydrogen. When 10.0 g of the compound is evaporated at 50.0 ∘C, the vapor occupies 6.30 Lat 1.00 atm
- Hydrogen peroxide, H2O2, is used to disinfect contact lenses. 2H2O2(aq)→2H2O(l)+O2(g) How many milliliters of O 2 ( g ) at 24 ∘ C and 764 m m H g can be
- The Haber process is the principal method for fixing nitrogen (converting N2 to nitrogen compounds). N2(g)+3H2(g)→2NH3(g) Assume that the reactant gases are