• What legal arguments could be raised by Sudson in support of the enforcement of the automatic renewal clause against Letisha? Explain.
• What ethical issues are raised, if any, by Sudson’s practice of using the automatic renewal clause in their lease agreements? Explain.
• Does the Uniform Commercial Code Article 2A apply in this case? Explain.
• Are there any government or private entities available to Letisha for lodging complaints about businesses which treat consumers unfairly? Explain.
• If Sudson sues Letisha for breaching the contract’s automatic renewal clause, what do you think the outcome of the case will be? Explain.
Recently Asked Questions
- State the types of computer networks that are there..................
- Vertical Displacement h of Pendulum Bobn (at 20 degrees) Vertical displacement h of pendulum bob (at 20 degrees): _____________________ Theoretical vertical
- Portfolio Project Option #1: The Green Movement: Preserving our Environment The Green Movement is focused on conservation of natural resources and preservation