• What legal arguments could be raised by Sudson in support of the enforcement of the automatic renewal clause against Letisha? Explain.
• What ethical issues are raised, if any, by Sudson’s practice of using the automatic renewal clause in their lease agreements? Explain.
• Does the Uniform Commercial Code Article 2A apply in this case? Explain.
• Are there any government or private entities available to Letisha for lodging complaints about businesses which treat consumers unfairly? Explain.
• If Sudson sues Letisha for breaching the contract’s automatic renewal clause, what do you think the outcome of the case will be? Explain.
Recently Asked Questions
- Following is a question asked by the instructor for the required message boards. Please help me with a response. Thanks Do companies only prepare cash flow
- The U.S. government's expansive role in public policy iscaught in a swirl of conflicting cross-currents. On the one hand, popularexpectations about
- which evidence shows that DNA is primary genetic material