• What legal arguments could be raised by Sudson in support of the enforcement of the automatic renewal clause against Letisha? Explain.
• What ethical issues are raised, if any, by Sudson’s practice of using the automatic renewal clause in their lease agreements? Explain.
• Does the Uniform Commercial Code Article 2A apply in this case? Explain.
• Are there any government or private entities available to Letisha for lodging complaints about businesses which treat consumers unfairly? Explain.
• If Sudson sues Letisha for breaching the contract’s automatic renewal clause, what do you think the outcome of the case will be? Explain.
Recently Asked Questions
- A certain antihistamine is often prescribed for allergies. A typical dose for a 100-pound person is 19 mg every six hours. Following the dosage, how many 12.1
- The City of San Francisco, upset at the increasing number of entertainers performing on public streets and obtaining funds from passers-by who throw money into
- 1. What degree of confidence do you have that Gerritsen, Buck, and Leay will be able to execute their three-point plan? What factors have to come together for