Answer the following questions:
1. You have noticed that an employee is frequently calling in sick or appears agitated when at work. What do you do?
2. You have just become the supervisor for a new department. What can you do to make the department and its employees more organized? Discuss appointment tools, necessary equipment, and software.
3. List time wasters you have experienced in the last few weeks. How did these time wasters affect your productivity? What can you do to improve this?
4. List at least three significant things that have happened to you in the last year that have caused you stress. Next to the stressor, include what happened to you mentally and/or physically.
5. A nutritious diet can make a difference in how you perform throughout the day and how you react to stressful situations. List what you have eaten in the past twenty-four hours. Indicate whether or not it was nutritious.
6. Write about the most stressful time in your life. Describe how you handled the situation. What should you have done differently?
There is not a word limit. Thanks!
HI Please... View the full answer