1. Essence of the new concept of marketing—strategic approach
2. Business company
3. Three principles of marketing
4. How can one create a competitive advantage?
5. The concept of the Global Localization and its essence
6. Key characteristics of the ethno-, region-, geo- and polycentric approaches in global marketing
7. The main driving forces and obstacles to global marketing
8. The processes which characterize the evolution of the global economy
9. Is there a risk of depletion of natural resources as the global output grows?
10. How can one characterize economic freedom?
11. The main economic systems throughout the world
12. The role of income in determination of the degree of economic development
13. What is GNP? Why is the index of purchasing power parity important?
14. Balance of Payments and its 2 main components
15. The structure of global trade
16. Types of economic cooperation between countries. Characteristics of the common market
17. What is a political risk? What can the foreign investors fear in the host country.
18. What are the implications of differing tax rates and taxation systems around the world for the structure of business activities of global corporations?
19. Two major categories of international law
20. What are the main risks companies face with respect to intellectual property issues
21. Types of corruption and how they affect the international business
22. Major provisions of the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
23. How does international arbitration of business disputes work?
24. The functions of the WTO
25. What are the cultural universals and convergence
26. Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions
27. The Self-Reference Criterion (SRC)
28. High- vs. Low-Context Cultures
29. Major markets of the world: nation-states and regions and their characteristics
30. Elements of the diffusion theory
31. What is a Global Marketing Information System?
32. How to obtain market information?
33. Stages of the research process
34. Potential difficulties in obtaining primary data
35. Types of data analysis in global marketing
36. Types of segmentation used in global marketing.
37. Components of demographic and psychographic segmentation
38. Criteria for usage and benefit segmentation
39. What is the function of targeting and its different formats?
40. The role of positioning and various dimension used in its determination
Recently Asked Questions
- 1.Qualitative Questions(30 points) a)(6 points)A cereal plant wants to control the amount of cereal it puts in each box. They decide to periodically sample
- The nominal yield on 6-month T-bills is 8%, while default-free Japanese bonds that mature in 6 months have a nominal rate of 4%. In the spot exchange market, 1
- I need help with the following please: 1. Top of Form Question 1 2 Points Rick, a certified accountant, is asked to conduct an audit of the financial