Nypro is the world's leading injection molder of precision plastic parts, operating a global network of 21 plants. Nypro's strategy is for each plant to offer identical capabilities, because its customers are global companies with worldwide sourcing needs. The case describes the way Nypro manages product and process innovation across the global plant network.
Innovation; International operations; Manufacturing policy; Manufacturing strategy; Process innovation; Technological change
1. How does the internal market for innovation at Nypro function?
2. How does Lankton manage the process?
3. How would you go about making the NovaPlast decision?
Recently Asked Questions
- Given a normal distribution with μ= 50 and σ= 5 , and given you select a sample of n=100, complete parts (a) through (d). d. There is a 40
- Are special handsets required in order to use VoIP at home? Why or why not?
- The consumer demand equation for tissues is given by q = ( 93 − p ) 2 , where p is the price per case of tissues and q is the demand in