Give an example of a contract that you or someone you know entered into (for example, rental agreement, cell phone agreement, property purchase or leaseâ€”car, home, furniture, etc.; home or car repair, student loan agreement). Apply the five essential elements of an enforceable contract to your example and answer the following questions:
1. Was the contract successfully fulfilled?
2. Was there a breach of the contract?
3. If so, what remedies were available?
a. Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (excluding title page and resource page), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
b. Must include a title page with the following:
1. Title of paper
2. Studentâ€™s name
3. Course name and number
4. Instructorâ€™s name
5. Date submitted
c. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement. Statements such as â€œThis paper is aboutâ€¦â€ or â€œI am going to tell youâ€¦â€ are not acceptable in college level writing. Simply state your position on the topic clearly and to the point. For example: â€œI entered into a valid contract with my landlord because the five essential elements of a contract were present.â€ or, â€œA contract for cell phone service may be voided if the five essential elements of a contract are not met.â€
d. Must address the topic of this paper with critical thought.
e. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
f. Must use at least one scholarly source.
g. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
h. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
This question was asked on Dec 22, 2013 and answered on Dec 24, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- How does an employer fill your ideal job? Human resource management gives you some valuable insights into the organization’s perspective.
- Can you give a more specific example of what would be considered 'Executing" in terms of a performance evaluation process? Reference please
- White Mountain Ski and Swim Lodge The proprietor of the newly built White Mountain Ski and Swim Lodge has been considering purchasing or leasing several