2. What was initially misleading about the introduction of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, known commonly by the acronym HIPAA?
3. In what ways has the implementation of HIPAA created additional expense for health care organizations? How about other organizations? Please provide examples for each of these areas; evaluating the impact of HIPAA on each.
4. Describe what areas or situations you believe to be the principal cause of most instances of resistance to change. Also what responses should be implemented to counteract the negative impact in these areas?
5. A manager is there to get things done through the employees and since time memorial managers have done so by issuing orders and instructions. What, if anything, is wrong with having changes implemented in this manner?
Recently Asked Questions
- please answer this biology question in biology. Thanks in advance
- Tulip growing is a perfectly competitive industry and all tulip growers have the same costs. The market price of tulips is $ 28 a bunch and each grower
- What are two design considerations related to the real-time human interaction deadline?