2. What was initially misleading about the introduction of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, known commonly by the acronym HIPAA?
3. In what ways has the implementation of HIPAA created additional expense for health care organizations? How about other organizations? Please provide examples for each of these areas; evaluating the impact of HIPAA on each.
4. Describe what areas or situations you believe to be the principal cause of most instances of resistance to change. Also what responses should be implemented to counteract the negative impact in these areas?
5. A manager is there to get things done through the employees and since time memorial managers have done so by issuing orders and instructions. What, if anything, is wrong with having changes implemented in this manner?
Recently Asked Questions
- Reduced setup times lead to reduced 1.efficiency and increased inventory costs. 2.setup costs and increased efficiency. 3.efficiency and increased labor costs.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Cross-Cultural assignment.
- When large companies have a centralized payroll department, how can they be sure that new employees who have all the paperwork are really employees?