2. What was initially misleading about the introduction of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, known commonly by the acronym HIPAA?
3. In what ways has the implementation of HIPAA created additional expense for health care organizations? How about other organizations? Please provide examples for each of these areas; evaluating the impact of HIPAA on each.
4. Describe what areas or situations you believe to be the principal cause of most instances of resistance to change. Also what responses should be implemented to counteract the negative impact in these areas?
5. A manager is there to get things done through the employees and since time memorial managers have done so by issuing orders and instructions. What, if anything, is wrong with having changes implemented in this manner?
Recently Asked Questions
- is this significant or insignificant ? F = 1.99, df = 2, 150, α = 0.05
- Review Rich Martin’s article, Police Corruption: An Analytical Look into Police Ethics , and then conduct some basic research into a criminal justice
- TRUE OR FALSE In the long-run, prices, output and interest rates always return to the same value.