This assignment provides an opportunity to practice using the systematic process of reviewing the literature and developing a sound research question to guide subsequent research efforts. You are not expected to draft a perfect or final research question. Again, this assignment allows you to practice using the iterative process for developing a research question while reviewing the literature.
Complete this assignment by addressing each of the following:
1. Topic—In an introductory paragraph, identify the topic of interest and how this research topic fills a research gap within the larger body of literature related to the topic.
2. Theoretical Framework—What is the theoretical framework that supports the topic? Write a paragraph that provides the background for the development of the theory, model, or concept upon which you will frame your research.
3. The Research Question—Draft a primary research question.
4. The Literature Review—From the five articles used for the annotated bibliography in the Unit II Discussion Board, write a synthesis of the five articles in one or two paragraphs.
5. Research Ethics—Write a paragraph concerning the application of integrity and professionalism in research as it relates to your research.
6. Conclusion—Write a concluding paragraph to summarize the content of the essay
7. Reference Page—Properly list all sources in APA format.
attached.... View the full answer