46. In a project, a cost incentive contract has been awarded to a contractor with the following parameters:
What is the point of total assumption (PTA, breakpoint) of the project?46 o $1,000,000 o $1,100,000 o $1,125,000 o $1,200,000
47. The scope baseline includes____.47 o The various management plans of the project o Schedule baseline and cost baseline o Product configuration ID and statement of work o WBS dictionary, WBS, scope statement
48. During human resource planning you identified that your team members are not sufficiently qualified for their tasks. Which may be an appropriate solution to this problem?48 o Reduce level of effort o Develop a training plan o Plan quality audits o Plan quality inspections
49. What is typical for high-context cultures?49 o Technical means for communications can focus on transfer of spoken and written language. o Communication is preferred which avoids passing over a great deal of additional information. o A message has little meaning without an understanding of the surrounding context. o To understand a message, no information on history or personal opinions is needed.
50. In general, processes of configuration management do not include…50 o …identification and documentation of system or item characteristics. o …controlling changes to these characteristics in an integrative fashion. o …documenting and auditing changes and the implementation status. o …assigning responsibilities for change control and documentation.
Here is the solution... View the full answer