I need help with these questions and i would like to see the work on how to solve these step by step
1) charoltte earned GBP 100 for walking the dogs. the boy board she wants costs 120AUD afther her purchase how much money will she have left in british pounds?
2) Jacl lives in ontario canada , his uncle lives in london. for his birthday jack recieved 20GBP. how many canadian dollars can he buy with his BDAY MONEY?
3) olivia lives in australia, her g-mom lives in paris france. for christmas she recieved 40 euro from g-mom . How many australian dollars can she buy with her christmas money?
4) WIlliam has 11 usd. Video game he wants costs 10 AUD does he have enough money to buy the game? if not how much more usd does he need
5) Sophie has euro 35 she wants a jean for 25 CAD and a tee for 15 CAD afther her purchases how many euro will she have left ( round to the nearest euro)
6) which currency in table has the highest valued currency unit?
Kindly find the... View the full answer