To prepare for this Application:
- Review your Discussion posts from Week 1 about how
your beliefs, values, and norms are derived from your culture.
- Activity orientation
- Social relations orientation
- World orientation
- Time orientation
Submit by Day 6 a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Compare your preferences in each dimension to those of your culture.
- For the places where you marked yourself differently from your culture, explain what you believe accounts for these differences.
- Explain why cultural patterns are effective for thinking about people from other cultures and understanding cultural differences.
- Predict how knowledge of cultural patterns can be applied to interaction with people from the culture you selected for your Final Project.t
Attached is the Cultural Patterns Continuum document.