· Review the definitions of transaction exposure and economic exposure (no need to provide the definition). How are they different?
· Please provide an example of a transaction or economic exposure. Cite your sources.
- General Motors exports cars to Spain, but the strong dollar against the Euro hurts sales of GM cars in Spain. In the Spanish market, GM faces competition from Italian and French car makers, such as Fiat and Renault, whose operating currencies are the Euro. From the second e-Activity, determine the best course for GM to take to maintain its market share in Spain. Explain your rationale
- Research the internet and find a current international event in the news that may affect the operations of multinational corporations in a region or country. Please provide a brief summary of the event and explain how the event affected a company or multiple companies. Specific examples are required. Be sure to provide the hyperlink and reference all the sources
- Determine and discuss how the major factors of the credit crunch beginning in the U.S. in 2007 blossomed into a global financial crisis. Explain your rationale. Provide specific examples. Be sure to cite your sources.
- Suppose you had $20 million U.S. to invest in the international bond market. Describe how you would invest your money and provide the rationale behind your chosen investments. Be sure to support your statements with arguments and examples. Cite all your sources.
Find an article that describes best practices for investors who wish to invest internationally. Provide a summary of the article and a link to the resource.
Note: you can also use YouTube videos as long as they come from a reliable source.
Cite your sources.
The way to answer this question is ... View the full answer