Lewicki, R. J., Saunders, D. M., & Barry, B. (2015). Negotiation (7th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Education. Your response should be at least 200 words in length per question. You must use in-text citation(s) and list all sources cited per question as a reference.
1. How do you feel about the question, "is it legal to lie?" Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Give an explanation for your answer using evidence.
2. Define perception, and explain its importance in the negotiation process. Please include an example to support your explanation. Your example could be one that you observed or experienced during your life or an original idea.
3. Negotiations can have a positive or negative effect on emotions. Explain how these opposite emotions affect the negotiation process.
For your Essay, you will explore the complexities that occur with multi-party negotiations and groupthink.
Your essay will address the following points.
1. Describe two-party, coalitions, and multi-party negotiations.
o Within your description, include a real-life example of how these types of negotiation are used in the business world.
2. Describe the social complexities of the Space Shuttle Challenger explosion. Please start by reviewing Figure 13.1 located on page 409 of your course textbook for background information on the event.
3. What is “groupthink,” and how did it affect this Challenger?
o Make sure you include your source used for this portion of your research.
4. What do you think you would have done if you were in that Challenger meeting?
Your essay must be a minimum of three pages in length, not including the title page and reference page. You can use your textbook as a reference and additional source for your paper. Follow proper APA format, including citing and referencing all outside sources used.
5. I will provide figure 13.1 located on page 409 of your course textbook if needed later today.
5. I will provide
The answer to this question... View the full answer