1) please take a look and comment on the attached article. Write a half page discussion on the article in terms of business law. The attachment is titled Europe vs. Apple
2) please take a look at the attached article and discuss. Write the discussion using securities, including financial reporting, etc., use the principles of those discussions to analyze what Mitsubishi has done. This is all in terms of business law. The attachment is titled Mitsubishi - We have cheating on fuel test
3) The first case is the latest extradition fiasco for the NSA leaker. He was just moved from Hong Kong to Russia to avoid extradition, and the United States is not happy about it. My question for you is who is right and wrong in this situation and why? Use your readings on International Law to help with your analysis. Attached below is the link
4) Apple was recently questioned about its tax practices and why the company pays a lower amount of taxes. The use of tax havens became a big talking point for Congress. Any analysis on this article is fine, but I want you to dig deep and draw some conclusions as to why these types of tax problems even exist. Attached below is the link
5) This article looks particular importance is the nature of "Creative Accounting" and how the definitions of your accounting terms can affect the relationship. Please do a 1/2 page analysis on this article in terms of business law. The attachment is titled "Bones" Lawsuit.
The above questions should be 1/2 page to 1 page in length and should be based on business law aspects. Make sure there is no plagiarism.
The answer is... View the full answer