- 1. Analyze and discuss examples of inputs and outputs influencing the systems model. For example, how do interest groups and the news media provide inputs to the Minimum Wage Policy process?
- 2. Assess the strengths and weaknesses of any systems model of any social or political process by reviewing Figure 2.2: A Systems Model of Politics and Policy. Recommend how one can overcome the weaknesses you identified.
- 3. From the e-Activity, take a position for or against how the Minimum Wage Policy supports or negates unequal distribution of wealth matter in terms of public policy and why does it matter.
- 4. Analyze and take a position on unequal distribution of wealth and its influence on demographic changes.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from CHM 2025 Exam #1 Fall 2016.
- How was Sigmund Freud's theory of personality different from that of Alfred Adler's theory?
- 1-Solve the system by graphing. (Enter your answers as a comma-separated list. If the system is inconsistent, enter INCONSISTENT. If the system is dependent,