- 1. Analyze and discuss examples of inputs and outputs influencing the systems model. For example, how do interest groups and the news media provide inputs to the Minimum Wage Policy process?
- 2. Assess the strengths and weaknesses of any systems model of any social or political process by reviewing Figure 2.2: A Systems Model of Politics and Policy. Recommend how one can overcome the weaknesses you identified.
- 3. From the e-Activity, take a position for or against how the Minimum Wage Policy supports or negates unequal distribution of wealth matter in terms of public policy and why does it matter.
- 4. Analyze and take a position on unequal distribution of wealth and its influence on demographic changes.
Recently Asked Questions
- Multiple choice questions Attachments are the questions Please briefly explain why I should choose that answer Thank you so much
- Do you think people buy products or the ideas of the product? In essence, are products ideas? This may sound like a strange question, but according to some
- 1. Think back to the lais of Marie de France and The Tempest. In what ways does Nathan the Wise connect to these other texts? How does Nathan the Wise fit