- 1. Analyze and discuss examples of inputs and outputs influencing the systems model. For example, how do interest groups and the news media provide inputs to the Minimum Wage Policy process?
- 2. Assess the strengths and weaknesses of any systems model of any social or political process by reviewing Figure 2.2: A Systems Model of Politics and Policy. Recommend how one can overcome the weaknesses you identified.
- 3. From the e-Activity, take a position for or against how the Minimum Wage Policy supports or negates unequal distribution of wealth matter in terms of public policy and why does it matter.
- 4. Analyze and take a position on unequal distribution of wealth and its influence on demographic changes.
Recently Asked Questions
- Red-Black Tree and (2,4)-Tree Deletion (a) Draw the 2-4 tree that corresponds to the RBT shown below. (b) Delete key 2 from the red/black tree shown above, and
- please make a personal balance sheet and calculate net worth? You are to assist Stacey Koh, aged 26, achieve her goal of purchasing her first home. Stacey is
- Discuss two specific approaches an organization can utilize to reduce stress levels.