- 1. Analyze and discuss examples of inputs and outputs influencing the systems model. For example, how do interest groups and the news media provide inputs to the Minimum Wage Policy process?
- 2. Assess the strengths and weaknesses of any systems model of any social or political process by reviewing Figure 2.2: A Systems Model of Politics and Policy. Recommend how one can overcome the weaknesses you identified.
- 3. From the e-Activity, take a position for or against how the Minimum Wage Policy supports or negates unequal distribution of wealth matter in terms of public policy and why does it matter.
- 4. Analyze and take a position on unequal distribution of wealth and its influence on demographic changes.
Recently Asked Questions
- Explain the Managerial Theory. Who was the theorist ? and give examples
- Swing shift Your firm prints the novelty baseball cards that candy makers include in their bubblegum. Since you regularly sell 100,000 cards per week, you
- Neuroleptanalgesia has all of the following properties EXCEPT: a) Droperidol and fentanyl are commonly used b) It can be used with nitrous oxide to provide