- In C++, code a search algorithm that searches a list of strings for a particular song. The searching algorithm will have two inputs: the playlist, which is a string array that contains a list of songs in alphabetical order; and a particular song, which is a string. If the song is found in the list, the algorithm will return the index of the song, and it will return -1 otherwise.
- This searching algorithm will employ a divide-and-conquer approach similar to that in binary search, but with a slight variation. In binary search, a list is split in 2 sublists during each step; however, build and algorithm that splits the list into 3 sublists during each step.
- What is the time complexity (in Big-O notation) of your algorithm with respect to the size of the playlist?
- How does this time complexity compare to the time complexity of binary search (in terms of Big-O)?
Recently Asked Questions
- A digital signal processor (DSP) is design to perform FFT operstions for a digital oscilloscope that utilizes a 12 bit A/ D Converter . The most cost
- Think of one contract type in project management and its importance of this type of contract and why a contract such as this would be used in your workplace.
- What is procurement? what are the four sub-processes associated with the overall process of procurement?