- Design a greedy algorithm using pseudocode that solves this optimization problem of transferring files to disk while minimizing unused storage. The inputs to this algorithm are the number of files n, corresponding sizes (in MBs) s1, ... sn, m the number of disks, and corresponding storages amounts t1, ..., tm. The algorithm should return an array map[i] which contains the disk index of which the ith media file should be stored.
- Comment your pseudocode for increased readability.
- Discuss the optimality of your algorithm. Is it guaranteed to return an optimal result?
- What is the Big-O time complexity of this algorithm in terms of m and n? Justify your answer.
- If you were to solve this problem using a brute force or exhaustive search method, what would be the time complexity? Justify your response.
Recently Asked Questions
- All public safety agencies assume the risk and liability of responding to emergencies. Many departments, including my own, have modes of response for different
- review the actual cases of Rockstad v. Global Finance & Investment Co., 41 P.3d 583 (Alaska 2002) and Wessells v. State of Alaska, Department of Highways, 562
- That most used cars are sold by intermediaries i.e. , used car dealers provides evidence that these intermediaries