Develop a class in C++ which models a person and include some following criteria:
· Include private attributes such as name, address, height, weight, and age.
· Provide an accessed function to the objects of this class (Make public functions that return or change the values of the attributes).
· Make a constructor that initializes the values and a destructor if necessary.
· The default argument for age used by the constructor should be 0.
· Use dynamic memory allocation for the name attribute.
· Provide a copy constructor.
Sample output: Normal Constructor Name John Address Canada Age : 22... View the full answer