I discovered this rather perplexing C++ coding question while reading some technical journals and I'm very curious how it would be look as working code with associated output.
- A class called "Number"s used to translate whole dollar amounts in the range 0 through 9999 using English description of the specific number. 713 would be string seven hundred thirteen
- The class will have a single integer member variable int number ;
and a collection of static string members to translate key dollar amounts
- Class will have a constructor that accepts a non-negative integer and uses it to initialize the Numbers object.
The member function print () prints the English description of the Numbers object.
Recently Asked Questions
- Can someone help me out . I need the answers for those please !
- A 25 years old female athlete presents with complaints of exquisite pain over her left shin. She runs an average 6 miles daily. She wonders if she has left
- a client is admitted to the emergency department with diabetic ketoacidosis. a bolus of 0.1 units regular insulin per kilogram of body weight is prescribed.