I discovered this rather perplexing C++ coding question while reading some technical journals and I'm very curious how it would be look as working code with associated output.
- A class called "Number"s used to translate whole dollar amounts in the range 0 through 9999 using English description of the specific number. 713 would be string seven hundred thirteen
- The class will have a single integer member variable int number ;
and a collection of static string members to translate key dollar amounts
- Class will have a constructor that accepts a non-negative integer and uses it to initialize the Numbers object.
The member function print () prints the English description of the Numbers object.
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose that the random variables Y1 and Y2 have joint PDF f(y1,y2) given by:
- Which of the following complexes is the strongest acid? (A) [Au(OH2)2]+ (B) [Cu(OH2)6]2+ (C) [Ru(OH2)6]3+ (D) [Ti(OH2)6]4+ (E) [V(OH2)6]5+
- What is the final pH of a 1 L solution containing 100 mL of 10 M HCl and 120g of KF(mw58gmol–1)? K a HF=7.2x10–4 (A) 4.32 (B) 3.97 (C) 3.45 (D) 3.17 (E)