I discovered this rather perplexing C++ coding question while reading some technical journals and I'm very curious how it would be look as working code with associated output.
- A class called "Number"s used to translate whole dollar amounts in the range 0 through 9999 using English description of the specific number. 713 would be string seven hundred thirteen
- The class will have a single integer member variable int number ;
and a collection of static string members to translate key dollar amounts
- Class will have a constructor that accepts a non-negative integer and uses it to initialize the Numbers object.
The member function print () prints the English description of the Numbers object.
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose we regress y on an intercept , x , Male , Left and Center and then do another regression , regressing y on an intercept , x , and Center and Right .
- A solid cylinder has a moment of inertia of 2 kg · m 2 . It is at rest at time zero when a net torque given by is applied . After 2 s , the angular velocity
- Bayes theorem says that the posterior is