I discovered this rather perplexing C++ coding question while reading some technical journals and I'm very curious how it would be look as working code with associated output.
- A class called "Number"s used to translate whole dollar amounts in the range 0 through 9999 using English description of the specific number. 713 would be string seven hundred thirteen
- The class will have a single integer member variable int number ;
and a collection of static string members to translate key dollar amounts
- Class will have a constructor that accepts a non-negative integer and uses it to initialize the Numbers object.
The member function print () prints the English description of the Numbers object.
Recently Asked Questions
- I was checking to see w hat is the largest challenge for organizations? Define one.
- Cassy reports a gross tax liability of $1,110. She also claims $510 of nonrefundable personal credits, $755 of refundable personal credits, and $310 of
- Not everyone supported the independence movement within the colonies. Explain who supported independence and who did not. Be sure to include a discussion