Which of the following statements is/are true?
- If f '(x) > 0 on (a, b), then f(x) is increasing on [a, b].
- If f(a) = f(b), then there exists a number c in (a, b) such that f '(x) = 0.
- If f(x) is differentiable at x = c, then f(x) is continuous at x = c.
Given the relationship 2x2 + y3 =10, with y > 0 and dy/dt = 3 units/min., find the value of dx/dt at the instant x = 1 unit.
Recently Asked Questions
- Use the normal distribution of fish lengths for which the mean is 10 10 inches and the standard deviation is 4 4 inches. Assume the variable x is normally
- Olympic Sports has two issues of debt outstanding. One is a 4% coupon bond with a face value of $34 million, a maturity of 15 years, and a yield to maturity of
- In a recent year, the scores for the reading portion of a test were normally distributed, with a mean of 22.8 and a standard deviation of 5.5 .