1) Write the recursive formula for the Fibonacci sequence; you will need to specify the first two terms (1 and 1).
2) Complete the following table, where fn is the nth term of the Fibonacci Sequence.n
n: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
3) What value does approach as n gets bigger? This value is the golden ratio.
4) Take the golden ratio and subtract 1. Find the reciprocal of the golden ratio. Notice anything?
5) Take the golden ratio and add 1. Square the golden ratio. Notice anything? Pretty cool, huh?
6) Draw a rectangle that has a short side that has a length of 1, and a long side with a length of the golden ratio. Do you find this rectangle visually appealing?
7) Write two sentences about who Fibonacci was and what he accomplished.
what is the perimeter of the von koch snowflake
Answers: 1) fn = f(n-1)+f(n-2) 2)fn = f(n-1) +f(n-2) f(n+1) = fn +f(n-1) f(n+1)/fn = 1+f(n-1)/f(n) 3) The value is ... View the full answer