1) The height of a tower is measured at the angle of two different
points in the same direction on the ground. The angle of the M point to the tower is β = 50 ° and the angle of the N point to the tower is θ = 35 °, these angles are measured with a change of 1 ° at most. MN interval was measured as x = 100m with a maximum error of 0.1%. What is the calculated height of the building, what is the error at the calculated height? For which measurement (x, β, θ) the calculated height is more sensitive, why?
2) With a 100 meter long wire, it is desired to create trapezoidal region with a base wall. Find the largest area that can be created?
3) Find the first four terms of lncos (x) that are different from zero with the help of Maclaurin serial expansion?
4) Calculate the cos 43 ° with an error of less than 1/50000?
5) calculate the limit?
6) 2 period find the Fourier series of the function?