Hello I am unaware of how to complete this problem so I was hoping you could help in any way?
The formation of propane from acetaldehyde according to the equation 2CH3CHO(g) → CH3CH2CH3(g) + CO2(g)
follows the rate law Rate = k[CH3CHO]2 with k = 0.0242 L mol−1 s−1 at 150oC. If the initial partial pressure of CH3CHO(g) was 2.6 Atmospheres, what is the rate of reaction 1 hour after the reaction is initiated.
- a) 1.99x10−4 Atmospheres/s
- b) 1.66x10−4 Atmospheres/s
- c) 7.06x10−5 Atmospheres/s
- d) 1.89x10−4 Atmospheres/s
- e) 8.32x10−5 Atmospheres/s
Let me explain the... View the full answer